The measuring tape should be held snugly,but not tightly, around the relevant areas – don’t pull!
- Bust - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust. Make sure the tape is at the same horizontal level all the way around.
- Waist - Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hips - Measure at the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Arm length - Measure from the top of your shoulder to your wrist.
- Inner leg length - Measure from your crotch to your ankle (where the ankle bone sticks out on the inside)
- Full length - Measure at the back; from your “C7” vertebra (the one that sticks out the most) at the nape of your neck down to your ankle.
The measuring tape should be held snugly, but not tightly, around the relevant areas – don’t pull!